Tuesday, May 23, 2006

iPod/Mac Math

So last night my iPod worked just fine. Lindsey and I watched "The Saint" (one of my favorites) on it. Then this morning I was trying to turn it on and... Nothing, absolutly nothing. It clicked a couple of times and the screen stayed black. I never got anything out of it. I thought maybe the battery was dead so I charged it in class today but still nothing. So I headed over to The Apple store and waited about an hour. In that time I decided that I want a 15.4" Macbook Pro but I am too cheap and too broke to buy it.
Anyways, I handed the "genious" the iPod and he tried to make it work but to no avail. I asked him why he thought it wasn't working and he told me that there was a dent in the back! I told him I have never dropped it hard enough to make a dent. He shrugged and told me he would just get me a new one. So all in all I am on my third iPod in 6 months and not happy. So this is what I call iPod/Mac math
3 iPods
-$29.95 For two Protective screens becuase it won't come off the old one
+Frusrtations and headaches & Gas money
+1 year service warranty :)
=
Crappy product but good service

I wish Sprint would take some lessons in customer service from Apple

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww....im sorry Robby. Maybe because Apple is a cult!!?? LOL im just kidding! but yeah i swear i didnt do anything to it last night! I hope you get your new one soon!
Love you!
Lindsey